Carnegie Speech Assessment
Carnegie Speech Assessment tool, an integral part of the NativeAccent training software, assesses your spoken English capability and measures your progress through a Student Improvement Analyser.
The tool is based on a skill matrix with over 400 variables, and it tests each learner against the variable to determine the ideal learning plan. The prescribed learning plan is based on your proficiency, deficiency, and native language. When you show measurable progress in the session, the intelligent tutor modifies the plan to include new challenges. Carnegie Speech Assessment tool is all the motivation and guide you need to build your confidence and speak English effortlessly.
- Assessment using a robust speech recognition and pinpoint technology
- Over 63 in-built native language recognition
- Detailed, objective reports customisable according to the institution or company’s requirements
- A computer with a steady internet connection
- An internet browser with Adobe Flash installed
- A headset with a boom microphone
- A user account on Carnegie Speech English web portal